SQDBFAN Kick-down, pilot operated, balanced piston sequence valve
SUN HYDRAULICS SQDBFAN Kick-down, pilot operated, balanced piston sequence valve.
Kick-down sequence valves will kick completely open and remain open once the pressure at the inlet (port 1) exceeds the valve setting, creating an unrestricted flow path from port 1 to port 2 (sequence). The pressure setting at port 1 is relative to the drain (port 3). The valve remains open as long as the pressure at port 1 exceeds the pressure at port 2. To reset the valve, pressure at port 1 must fall below the setting of the valve, flow from port 1 to port 2 must cease, and pressure at port 2 must be equal to or greater than the pressure at port 1.
- All 3 port sequence cartridges are physically and functionally interchangeable (i.e. same flow path, same cavity for a given frame size).
- Should not be used in load holding applications.
- The main stage orifice is protected by a 150 micron stainless steel screen.
- Pressure at port 3 is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio and should not exceed 5000 psi (350 bar).
- Intended for use on the actuator side of the system as flow through the valve must cease for the valve to reset. If used on the pump side of a system, pump flow must be shut off for the valve to reset.
- Corrosion resistant cartridge valves are intended for use in corrosive environments and are identified by the model code suffix /AP for external stainless steel components, or /LH for external zinc-nickel plated components. See the CONFIGURATION section for all options. For further details, please see the Materials of Construction page located under TECH RESOURCES.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.